Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just Showing Off a Little

I'm just taking a break from unpacking and pricing some of this year's Christmas stock (I know, I know, how dare I utter the word!) to show off some gorgeous pieces we recently built. Check it out:



These two matching pieces are custom and are built of solid walnut with soft-closure drawers. They have an Asian influence with extremely clean lines. I think they really showcase the exquisite skills of our builder and designer. Stunning! They're just awaiting hardware before they can be delivered.

The customer is using them for bedroom side tables, but these pieces could easily be used as a set of dressers placed side by side, or individually in a hallway or dining area as a side table.

We're really proud of these pieces, so we think it's OK to show off a little ;). What do you think of them?

-Alyssa

No comments: